QuickBooks Error 102 appears when there are some technical issues on your bank’s website. It could be possible that there is an issue with your server or miscommunication between the bank website and QuickBooks. In this case, we suggest you take the guidance from our QuickBooks Experts available at toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1800-778-7614. If you want to fix this QuickBooks Error Code 102 then you can proceed with the solutions given below.
How To Fix QuickBooks Banking Error 102
QuickBooks Error 102 is a type of Banking error as it is directly related to your bank. In the bank related issues, we always suggest taking help from our QuickBooks Support team. You can connect to our QuickBooks Pro-Advisor by dialing toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number 1800-778-7614 and get the instant resolution for your QuickBooks Problems. Below are the steps mentioned to fix QuickBooks Banking Error 102 manually:-
Check Your Account Updates in QuickBooks Online
Always check for the updates available in your account. If there are no maintenance signs on your bank website then go to the update section in the upper right corner. Read below the steps for automatic updates and manual updates.
You can set up automatic updates to your online banking account at about 3.a.m (Pacific Time). To know the exact timings for updates follow the instructions shared below:
- From the left navigation menu, Go to Banking
- Click on the update button
- You will see the notification (date & time) of the last update
You will see the notification about the updates if your account requires manual updates. Follow the steps mentioned below to update your account manually:-
- Click on Banking from the left menu
- Select your specific accounts for which you want updates and clear the unwanted accounts
- Click on Update now
- Fill the credentials like Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) if asked
Related Article: How To Fix QuickBooks Banking Error 9999
Check Your Login Information
You have to check for the login credentials. It is possible that you may not be able to join your bank. Also, make sure to log in through the link available in your QuickBooks Online. You can check the steps mentioned below:-
How to connect your bank accounts in QuickBooks Online:
- Go to the banking section from the left menu
- Type your bank’s name if you have not added your bank yet
- Choose the name of your financial institution from the list
- Type your User ID and Password and click continue
- Complete the security process by filling all the details required on-screen
- Select the account type (Bank & Credit Card) and choose the symbol of your bank
- Click on Connect Option
- You will be taken to the banking page after the download will finish
Account Information Or Notification
After successful login, you can check the account summary, account history, account transactions. Also, you see a message or warning from your bank which will show you that something is not working properly. You can also dial our QuickBooks Tech Support Number 1800-778-7614 for instant solution.
Related Article: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6209
Just wait for the Bank’s response. At least wait a day before trying to fix it.
If you are a new account user you may face this error. Some new accounts will give you QuickBooks Error 102 while working with QuickBooks Online. It is suggested by us to get in touch with the bank or Credit Card Company or with our QuickBooks Tech Support Team.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Error 102
Still facing the same error code 102? Don’t worry; dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1800-778-7614 to solve each & every issue related to your QuickBooks. We are available 24×7 to provide the best assistance to our QuickBooks Desktop users as well as for QuickBooks Online users.
Submit your review