QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This error may occur because of missing or damage the business file. To correct this error through the use of the strategy listed below in this specific article.
In this digital world, QuickBooks is considered the most popular accounting software due to the have three main factors secure, reliable and accurate. Today’s article will likely to be dedicated to QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118. Whenever you reconfigure your desktop or activate your QuickBooks for the very first time, you may encounter utilizing the QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118.
This error may be a frustrating one for you, as it disallows you to definitely open your QB file. You may get a warning message showing-
Once you will click on OK, it will probably display you another dialogue box: it is showing QuickBooks Fatal Error with the following message
QuickBooks has encountered a problem on startup. This can be because of an invalid software license. Insert the QuickBooks CD to your computers and then reinstall the software. In the event that you encounter the issue again, contact Technical Support.
Once you again click OK here, it will just close the window. Yes, it may be frustrating. You are in a good hurry, or wish to accomplish any important work, but unable to step ahead because of this 3371 status code -11118.
Why QuickBooks Error 3371 Happens?
You can easily comprehend it in a manner that Intuit causes it to be compulsory to own license information stored on your hard disk drive. By any mean, if that information, file, or license data get corrupted, damaged or missing; you can easily encounter this error code.
This might also occur through the procedure of cloning the data regarding the c:/ drive to some other new hard disk. In these case, you must delete your entitlement file. Also, you need to re-enter your license information to have this issue resolved.
Missing File Qbregistration.dat: This installation file contains your license information. Intuit search with this particular file, each time it is active. By any means, if this gets damaged; you may face this dilemma.
Damaged or missing MSXML component: MSXML is an essential component supplied by Microsoft. It is needed by QB desktop to run in your system. If this gets damaged, it can cause difficulties in accessing this accounting software.
Interruption of Anti-Virus
Tired to open the file without saving it.
What Requirement To Accomplish Before Beginning Resolution Steps:
Firstly, make certain you install the most recent update of Windows on your pc.
Check there may be a corrupt Windows operating system when you have received the message again.
Just how to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 status code-11118?
The 2 error dialogue box displays two different solution procedure to check out. One says about reinstalling your product or service and another suggestion to look for help on the site.
Both options seem not to ever be efficient. Hence, here on our company is describing simple tips to fix this particular problem.
- Press window key + R on your keyboard.
- From then on, a window will open. Enter (or copy and paste) here C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- You will definitely reach window explorer during the following location
- Just delete this ecml file. Do a right click and select Delete. Close the window now.
- After performing this step, Run QuickBooks, Register the item again.
Almost certainly, you’ll be able to to resolve your issues. However, you can contact our QuickBooks Enterprise Support expert for more information.
The issue can still occur. If your window is outdated, or updates are not installed. Proceed with the simple steps below.
- Click on window icon, Start button
- Select All Programs -> Window update
- Click on check for updates
- After successful update, reinstall QuickBooks Desktop again.
After trying all of the steps discussed above, you really need to have resolved the error. In addition, in the event that problem still exists, perform the steps below.
- Fix common installation errors with the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- Perform clean install.
- Install the newest Windows Updation.
- Now select all programs > Windows Update option
- Completing all updates prepared to install QuickBooks software.
- For resolving these errors, follow the below steps which can be described as:
- Firstly, recreate damaged entitlementDataStore.ecml file and resolve the license & resolving registration glitches.
- Now, fix Microsoft.NET Framework, MSXML, & C++ pitfalls through the use of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Now click on reinstall by doing a clear installation.
If you are facing Similar Questions mentioned below, you can look at the steps mentioned previously to repair your trouble.
My hard disk drive crashed. Therefore I changed it. I have already been having the error 3371; Status code-11118 (QuickBooks could not load the license data)
- Just how to fix Error 3371, Status code -11118
- Error 3371 status code 11118 QuickBooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 windows 7
- QuickBooks could not load the license data after clone
If you wish to learn more about some other error code, you can visit this link QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112. You can also visit our QuickBooks Community in order to get the solutions from other business people. Also, you can easily post your queries there, if you fail to find your queries.