QuickBooks is accounting software which helps many businesses to achieve their financial goals. Every QuickBooks user wants their software will run smoothly after installing but what if you stuck in between installing the software. Yes, there are certain errors that may hit your QuickBooks while installation. One of the errors we will talk about today is QuickBooks Error 61686. This error code arises because of the damaged framework.xml file. To get the instant support for your QuickBooks you can speak to the certified technicians by dialing our QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1800-778-7614.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 61686
- Error 61686 hit on your screen and all applications will automatically close
- Windows will start running slowly
- Installation Error Code 61686 appears
- Your computer screen may freeze for a couple of minutes
Causes of QuickBooks Error 61686
- Unable to download the software and windows installer may stop working
- Corrupted Windows registry
- Virus attack on Windows Installer or Windows Framework
- Windows Installer related documents go removed by third party applications
How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 61686
QuickBooks Error 61686 has come while installing the software and it comes under the category of runtime errors. Basically, you can also categorize this error code as an installation error. We have shared some steps below; If you have plenty of time then you can solve QuickBooks Error 61686 by your own. Otherwise, call our QuickBooks Tech Support Number 1800-778-7614 for further assistance.
Note: Admin Rights Required
Solution 1: Repair The Windows Registry
- Open run dialogue by pressing Windows + R together
- Type cmd in the field and hit Enter
- Now you will see the black window, type regedit and hit Enter
- Choose the key related to QuickBooks Error 61686
- Navigate to the File menu and choose the Export tab
- Give a unique name so that it can be easily identified later
- Just add the extension (.reg) to the name
- Save it to your desired location
Solution 2: Conduct A Full Scan Of Your PC
It is advised by our experts that you should scan your system. It is possible that there is a virus attack or there are corrupted files present in your system. If the scan identifies any risk then delete them immediately and restart your system. Run QuickBooks application to check for the error is fixed or not.
Solution 3: Clean Out Your System Junk
System junk uses large storage space in the disk which may cause slow running of Windows Installer. In the result, you got QuickBooks Error Code 61686. In this case, you are required to delete the system junk which consists of temporary files and irrelevant folders. Cleaning your system junk will give a huge impact in fixing error code 61686.
Solution 4: Install The Latest Windows Update
- Go to the Start Menu
- Navigate to the All Programs and search for Windows Update tab
- You will see the Windows Update box
- If the updates are available then click on the “Install updates” and restart your system
Solution 5: Reinstall The Windows Installer Program Related To The Error Code 61686
- Go to the Control Panel and click on the Program and Features section
- Look for Windows Installer Error Code 61686 related program
- Choose the program and click on Uninstall
- Let the process finish and restart your system
- Install the Windows Installer program again and check for the error now. Hope it got fixed.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Error 61686
Above solutions will definitely work for you if you are stuck with QuickBooks Error 61686. You call also update your PC drivers if the same error in irritating you. The last option you can choose is to hire the QuickBooks Technical Experts of fixerror.us. You can dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1800-778-7614 [Toll-Free] which is available round the clock on working days. When you call us please make sure you are carrying the License Number, Registered Email, Registered Phone Number, and QuickBooks Version with you.