QuickBooks Point of Sale is one of the best software provided by Intuit to the Accounting community. You can access lots of features with the help of QuickBooks POS. QuickBooks POS is mostly used by small & medium businesses. One can track their inventory, sales, etc. Every year Intuit launches its updates for QuickBooks. This helps every user of QuickBooks to work efficiently for their business. So, today we are here to discuss QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060 or you can say QuickBooks POS Error 100060.
QuickBooks POS Error 100060 usually appears while running QuickBooks Point of Sale on the financial exchange. You will see the message as shown below:
“QuickBooks POS could not create some necessary account in your QuickBooks Financial Software.”
Now give a minute of reading to the causes of QuickBooks POS Error 100060 and the easy steps to fix this issue. You can also take assistance from our QuickBooks Error Support Team by dialing QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1800-778-7614.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 100060
After QuickBooks POS Error 100060 appears it results in corruption in some necessary accounts which could not be created by the system. If you are a new user of financial exchange then there is more chance that you will face this kind of Error messages.
- It is possible that the account will show active in the QuickBooks Point of Sale during the first financial transaction
- You are not logged in as an Administrator
How To Fix QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error 100060
If the account is already been active in the QuickBooks then:
- Run the QuickBooks Financial Software
- Navigate to Preferences > Click on Edit
- Select Accounting
- Now, go to the company preferences and clear the Use account numbers box > Click OK
- Use your QuickBooks POS to execute Financial Exchange
- Go to your QuickBooks > Edit > Preference
- Select Company Preference and choose account number box to reactivate that feature > Click OK
If a user is not logged in as an Administrator:
- Go to company preferences and click Cancel
- From the QuickBooks Dashboard, Select your company file and choose Close Company
- Choose Open from the No Company Open screen
- Now login as the administrator
- In your QuickBooks POS, select the same file and choose Preferences as Company
- Select the required accounts under the Financial preference head and check that there should be no brackets under the basic tab and advanced tab
If any of the accounts contained brackets then it is recommended that you should contact our QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1800-778-7614 for the fix of technical issue.
QuickBooks POS Technical Support
If you are still facing the same error then you can connect your system screen with our QuickBooks Support team. They have complete knowledge about all QuickBooks POS errors and they can fix your issue in minutes using advanced repair tools.
Otherwise, take a step by step guide from one of our technicians available at QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number 1800-778-7614. You can learn how to fix QuickBooks POS Errors for the future. Also, you will be provided with a direct-line number for the QuickBooks Technical Support team with 0 waiting time. Call our Toll-free now!
Submit your review