QuickBooks is an excellent bookkeeping computer software that’s used by a number of users around the environment. Nevertheless, the hindrances which can be generated here, need a few thorough repair in order for the situation doesn’t endure for long term. QuickBooks mistake code 6000, 308 means that the device where applications conducting isn’t current.
Within the following piece, we’re going to be assisting one repair this mistake code called 6000-308 and providing you with some quick method to eliminate it. Why don’t we now begin!
How to fix QuickBooks Error 6000, 308?
Solution 1: Remove spaces following the business name and prior to the firm file expansion
- Sign out from QuickBooks Desktop from every device.
- Go to the folder where the company file stored.
- Right-click to the company file and choose Rename.
- Select the name of this file, then assess and remove any spaces between your file extension and also the name of the company.
- Try to open or make a company file.
When this issue continues to persist, then please proceed ahead into this following solution.
Solution 2: Disable hosting with every device where QuickBooks is set up
For Single-User Access:
Note: Disable Hosting mode turns off multi-user access.
- Visit File > Utilities > Stop Hosting Multi-User Access.
- When “Stop hosting multi-user access” message appears, choose Yes
- When the “Company file must be closed” message occurs, select Yes.
For Multi-User Access:
Note: This error generally means that multiple customer devices are wrongly installing to host multi-user access.
- Step 1: On every client computer displaying the error:
- In the No Company Open window, choose File, then select Utilities.
- Confirm that the menu option Host Multi-User Access is shown. One or more client computers might display the menu option, Stop Hosting Multi-User Access, which shows they are already hosting multi-user access.
- Step 2: Press the Stop Hosting Multi-User Access option on any client device displaying the Stop Hosting Multi-User Access, then follow the prompts to turn off hosting.
- Step 3: Attempt opening the problem file again. The log-in window should now display. In case the problem continues, move on to the next solution.
- Step 4: Visit QuickBooks Error Code Support for additional information.
- After “Cease hosting multi user access” message appears, choose Yes
Solution 3: whenever the”Business file has to be shut” message does occur, select Yes.
To Get multi user Access:
Notice: This error generally implies that multiple purchaser apparatus are installing to server multiuser access.
- Step 1: About each customer computer displaying the mistake:
- From the No Enterprise Open window, then select File, then choose Utilities.
- Verify the menu option Host multi user Access is displayed. More than one client computers could display the menu option, Cease Hosting multi user Accessibility, which suggests that they have hosting multiuser access.
- Step 2: Press the Stop Hosting multi user Access option onto any client apparatus showing the Cease Hosting multi user Access, follow the prompts to show hosting off.
- Step 3: Try launching the situation record . In the event the issue persists, proceed ahead into this subsequent solution.
Restarting the apparatus will regain the device from scratch and then scratch out the current state of the computer software. Whether this difficulty persists, go into the future solution.
Solution 4: Practice regular information troubleshooting
It’s likely your business record has data hurt. As a way to fix it, assess Re solve data damage problems (basic troubleshooting).
When you’ve faced any issue, join to Assist desk in QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1-800-778-7614. We’re always here to assist you so please don’t shy off.